High performance, redundant power protection with scalable power and runtime for space-constrained server rooms, and voice and data networks.
Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, User manual, Web/SNMP management card
Key Features SYA4K8RMI
– Run time for load Min-max: 280-2800 W 2800 W 7m 31s
– Max. Capacity Used : 100%
– Output power capacity : 2.8kWatts / 4.0kVA
– Rack Height : 13U
– Output Connections : (6) IEC 60320 C19 (Battery Backup), (1) Hard wire 3-wire (H N + E) (Battery Backup), (8) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
– Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
– Nominal Input Voltage : 230V, 400V 3PH
– Input Connections : Hard wire 3-wire (1P + N + E), Hard wire 5-wire (3P + N + E)
Removable input/output wiring tray : Allows quick and easy installation and maintenance of the UPS.
Symmetra Features & Benefits
Cold-start capable :
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Safety-agency approved :
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Power conditioning :
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Resettable circuit breakers :
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Generator compatible :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads in the event of an extended power outage
Input power factor correction :
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Frequency and voltage regulation :
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Redundant Intelligence Modules :
Provides higher availability to the UPS connected loads by giving redundant communication paths to critical UPS functions.
Modular design :
Provides scalability, N+1 redundancy, fast serviceability, and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, swappable, and field-replaceable modules.
Power Modules connected in parallel :
Enhances availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures.
Hot-swappable intelligence modules :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Intelligence Module replacement.
Hot-swappable power modules :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Power Module replacement.
Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy :
Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load.
Hot-swappable batteries :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Battery modules connected in parallel :
Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
Automatic internal bypass :
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown :
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Scalable power capacity :
Reduces UPS over-sizing costs today by allowing quick power upgrades, within the same footprint, later.
Scalable runtime :
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Plug-and-Play external batteries :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Programmable frequency :
Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
Field-replaceable power distribution panel :
Ensures compatibility with equipment that has different plug types.
LCD display :
Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible :
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Intelligent battery management :
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Manageable external batteries :
Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime.
Intelligent Card Slot :
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Network manageable :
Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
User-replaceable intelligence modules :
Enables simple upgrades and replacements of the Intelligence Modules.
User-replaceable power modules :
Enables simple upgrades and replacements of the Power Modules.
Predictive failure notification :
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
User-replaceable batteries :
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Automatic self-test :
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Disconnected battery notification :
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Audible alarms :
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility :
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Modular, Scalable, Redundant Architecture future proof initial investment, improves equipment availability, and simplifies maintenance :
Symmetra LX’s redundant N+1 architecture enables the unit to withstand a failures of an intelligence module, battery or power module. Modules are easily replaceable in the field. Customers can add additional power modules or batteries after initial equipment purchase to accommodate loads of up to 16 kVA.
Peace of mind that comes with complete equipment compatibility and reliability of a market leader :
Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Symmetra with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available :
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management :
Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 5.6kWatts / 8.0kVA
– Output Voltage Note : Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
– Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 5 % at full load
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 47 – 63 Hz Sync to mains, 50 Hz +/- 0.1 % For 50 Hz nominal Unsynchronised, 60 Hz +/- 0.1 % For 60 Hz nominal Unsynchronised
– Other Output Voltages : 220 V, 240 V
– Load Crest Factor : Up to 5 : 1
– Topology : Double conversion online
– Waveform type : Sine wave
– Maximum Output Current : 18
– Bypass : Internal bypass (automatic and manual)
– Input frequency : 45 – 65 Hz Auto-sensing
– Input voltage range for main operations : 155 – 276, 290 – 480 3:1V
– Input Total Harmonic Distortion : Less than 7 % for full load
– Other Input Voltages : 220 V, 240 V, 380 V, 415 V
– Input Power Factor at Full Load : 0.98
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : Lead-acid battery
– Included Battery Modules : 1
– Typical recharge time : 3hour(s)
– Replacement Battery : SYBT5
– Battery Slots Empty : 1
– Expected Battery Life (years) : 3 – 5
– Battery Charge Power (Watts) : 287 Watts
– Extendable Run Time : 1
– Runtime : View Runtime Graph
– Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
– Interface Port(s) : DB-9 RS-232, RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, Smart-Slot
– Pre-Installed SmartSlot™ Cards : AP9631
– Control panel : Multifunction LCD status and control console
– Audible Alarm : Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
– Emergency Power Off (EPO) : Yes
– Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity : 1
– Maximum Height : 572MM, 57.2CM
– Maximum Width : 472MM, 47.2CM
– Maximum Depth : 688MM, 68.8CM
– Net Weight : 134.9KG
– Shipping weight : 166.36KG
– Shipping Height : 787MM, 78.7CM
– Shipping Width : 599MM, 59.9CM
– Shipping Depth : 997MM, 99.7CM
– Color : Black, Silver
– Units per Pallet : 1.0
– Operating Temperature :0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 %
– Operating Elevation : 0 – 3048meters
– Storage Temperature : -15 – 45 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 %
– Storage Elevation : 0 – 4572meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit : 62.0dBA
– Online thermal dissipation : 2762.0BTU/hr
– Approvals : C-Tick, CE, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, EN 55022 class A, EN 55024, EN 60950, GOST, IEC 60950, VDE
– S tandard warranty : 2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
– RoHS : Compliant