UPS APC SURT1000XLI
– On-Line Double Conversion
– UPS 1000VA / 700W
– 2U Rackmount
– RS-232 Serial Port
– Power Management Software
– Extended Runtime
Smart-UPS On-LineFeatures & Benefits
– Automatic self-test
– Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
– Audible alarms
– Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
– Disconnected battery notification
– Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
– Predicitive failure notification
– Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
– User-replaceable batteries
– Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
– Plug-and-Play external batteries
– Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
– Rack/Tower convertible
– Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
– Flash upgradeable firmware
– Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
– InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
– Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
– Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
– LED status indicators
– Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
– Serial connectivity
– Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
– Network manageable
– Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
– Hot-swappable batteries
– Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
– Intelligent battery management
– Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
– Scalable runtime
– Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
– Automatic internal bypass
– Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
– Temperature-compensated battery charging
– Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
– Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
– Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
– Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.
– Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
– Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.
– Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
– Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.
– Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
– Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
– Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
– Power conditioning
– Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
– Input power factor correction
– Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
– Frequency and voltage regulation
– Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
– Resettable circuit breaker
– Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
– Safety-agency approved
– Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
– Generator compatible
– Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
– Cold-start capable
– Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
– Output power capacity: 700Watts / 1.0 kVA
– Max Configurable Power (Watts): 700Watts / 1.0 kVA
– Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
– Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
– Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 3%
– Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1
– Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
– Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
– Topology: Double Conversion Online
– Waveform type: Sine wave
– Output Connections:
(6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
– Bypass: Built-in Bypass
– Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
– Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
– Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
– Input voltage range for main operations: 160 – 280V
– Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 100 – 280V
– Number of Power Cords: 1
– Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
– Included Battery Modules: 1
– Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
– Replacement Battery: RBC31
– Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
– RBC Quantity: 1
– Extendable Run Time: 1
– Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 328
– Extended Run Options: APC-Smart-UPS-RT-1000VA-230V
View Runtime Graph
View Runtime Chart
– Efficiency: View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
– Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232 , SmartSlot
– Control panel: LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : Overload and Bypass Indicators
– Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
– Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
– Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
– Surge energy rating: 420Joules
– Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
– Maximum Height: 432mm , 43.2cm
– Maximum Width: 85mm , 8.5cm
– Maximum Depth: 483mm , 48.3cm
– Rack Height: 2U
– Net Weight: 23.0kg
– Shipping weight: 27.8kg
– Shipping Height: 286mm , 28.6cm
– Shipping Width: 630mm , 63.0cm
– Shipping Depth: 594mm , 59.4cm
– Color: Black
– Master Carton Units: 1.0
– Units per Pallet: 6.0
– Operating Environment: 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity: 0 – 95% non-condensing %
– Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
– Storage Temperature: -20 – 50 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity: 0 – 95% non-condensing %
– Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 50.0dBA
– Online thermal dissipation: 324.0BTU/hr
– Protection Class: IP 20
– Approvals: C-tick, CE, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, EN 55022 Class A, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, GOST, VDE
– Standard warranty: 2 years repair or replace, optional on-site warranties available, optional extended warranties available
Sustainable Offer Status
– RoHS: Compliant
– REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs
– PEP: Available in Documentation tab
– EOLI: Available in Documentation tab
Kata Kunci Terkait:
SURT1000XLI, APC SURT1000XLI, jual APC SURT1000XLI, harga APC SURT1000XLI, spesifikasi APC SURT1000XLI, beli APC SURT1000XLI