Gutor Industrial UPS and Power Conversion
Modern UPS Systems
Market’s first true industrial AC UPS with PFC rectifier
Features APC Gutor PXP 1000 (single phase)
Industrial AC UPS with PFC rectifier
The Gutor PXP with its PFC rectifier (Power Factor Correction) will drastically reduce the THDi (harmonics at the input) to a very low level. Therefore, it is the right choice for applications where less distortion to upstream networks is important.
With its robust design, it also fits the requirements for harsh environments as faced in Oil & Gas and other heavy industries.
The possibility to order PXP transformerless will reduce the already very small footprint further.
Benefits APC Gutor PXP 1000 (single phase)
Platform with large installation base and many years of proven field reliability. Decentralized control architecture for increased reliability. Redundant and individually monitored fans.
Smallest footprint on the market among industrial UPS systems. Ideal for applications with limited available space.
PFC rectifier dramatically reduces input harmonics (< 5 %THDi), minimizing distortion to upstream equipment.
Optional transformerless configuration available. Further reduction in footprint, weight, and cost while increasing efficiency and having equivalent performance.
– Oil & Gas, Petrochemical (onshore, offshore, pipelines, refining, FPSO)
– Power generation, including transmission and distribution
– Water treatment including desalination
– Chemical industry
– Other industrial applications
Gutor PXP 1000 (single phase):
– Ratings: 5,10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160 kVA(Higher ratings upon request)
– Operating temperature: – 10 to +40 °C (max. 55 °C on request)
– Allowable air humidity: < 95 % (non condensing)
– Noise level: 55 – 65 dBA (depending on rating)
– Communication protocols: Modbus RTU (4-Wire), Modbus TCP, Webpage (HTTP), SNMP, IEC 61850
– Altitude above sea level: < 1000 m without load de-rating
Rectifier: PFC technology (less than 5 % distortion back to line power)
Voltage: 3 x 380 / 400 / 415V (other voltages on request)
Voltage tolerance: ”+/- 10% for DC in tolerance
-15/+10% for function
Nominal voltage: 400VDC
Applicable batteries: Lead Acid, Nickel Cadmium
Voltage: 220 / 230 / 240V (others on request)
Tolerance (static): +/- 1 %
Frequency stability (free running): < 0.01 %
Efficiency: up to 91% depending on type
Distortion: linear load: ≤ 3 % / non-linear load: ≤ 5 %
Overload inverter: 200% / 50-100 ms, 150% / 1 min, 125% /10 min
Overload bypass: 1000 % / 100 ms, 150 % / 1 min, 125 % / 10 min
Kata Kunci Terkait :
gutor op6258 , gutor technology , apc gutor , gutor modbus , gutor pxc , gutor battery charger , gutor ups specifications , gutor pew 1040