With bandwidth requirements constantly increasing, network security appliances need to do more than ever before. The Sophos SG 550 Series appliances are built to provide optimal performance, versatility and efficiency to meet all your security needs.
The Sophos SG Series appliances are designed to provide the optimal balance between performance and protection – for diverse IT environments. Whether you need a solution for a small remote office, want to protect your school campus, or are a global organization requiring high-availability and enterprise-grade features, our SG Series appliances are an ideal fit.
Appliances to suit every environment Our broad product line-up makes it easier for you to choose the right appliance. A higher model number indicates higher throughput and an increased number of ports or connectivity options.
And as every software subscription is available on every appliance, you can flexibly size the solution to fit your budget and your individual security needs. Next-generation firewall features or all-in-one security on a single box, it’s your choice.
Proven performance on all models Our appliances are built upon the most advanced Intel technology. Optimized use of multi-core processors allows consolidation of your security solutions without a performance trade-off.
With faster than ever firewall, IPS and VPN throughput, our SG Series appliances effortlessly handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Plus, you can easily scale up by dynamically clustering up to 10 units without external load balancers.
Technology built to process data in real-time Your network is constantly changing so your protection needs to be adaptive. All our appliances have integrated high-speed hard drives (in many cases SSDs) for local storage of spam quarantine data and faster access to comprehensive reports and real-time logs.
Accelerated in-memory content scanning in secure proxy mode makes your defenses more effective and efficient.
Engineered for business – today and tomorrow Using the latest Intel technology, our products provide the utmost in flexibility. Add to your protection as you need it – without changing or upgrading your hardware. That means you benefit from future software and performance enhancements which guarantees the best possible value for money.
Redundancy features such as an additional hard-drive or power supply are available on the 1U SG 450 and on both of our 2U appliances.
Flexible configuration options on many models Configure your hardware to suit your infrastructure, even when that changes. Our optional FleXi Port LAN modules give you the freedom to select the connectivity you need – copper, fiber, 10GbE – you decide.
And because they’re fully interchangeable between the mid-range models, if you do choose to upgrade to a larger appliance, you simply swap your old appliance’s module to the new one.
Full wireless coverage – for every office Our SG 100 Series desktop models with integrated wireless are a very tidy solution for even the most compact office space. As the access point is built in, you do not require any extra hardware. Should you need additional coverage or have a larger space, you can add Sophos access points.
Every one of our appliances has a built-in wireless controller for you to connect Sophos access points and manage them simply from your central management console.
Our Linux-based OS includes a free Essential Network Firewall. It provides fundamental security like firewalling, networking tools, routing and secure remote access. And our modular approach lets you add layers of protection as your needs evolve.
UTM Network Protection stops sophisticated attacks that a firewall alone can’t stop.
– Configurable intrusion protection system and flood protection against denial of service attacks
– Sophos RED, IPsec and SSL tunnels provide flexible site-to-site and remote-access VPN connections
UTM Email Protection stops spam and viruses and keeps sensitive data safe.
– Let users manage their spam quarantine and search a personalized mail log
– Keep infected emails out of your mailbox and protect confidential emails against illegitimate access.
UTM Web Protection lets you protect your employees from web threats and control their time online.
– Limit use of unwanted applications while giving priority to business critical resources
– Create dynamic reports on the fly to check if your policy is working and make adjustments
UTM Webserver Protection hardens web servers and apps ensuring compliance with a web application firewall.
– Protect personally identifiable information like credit card and social security numbers
– Inspects information submitted via forms on your websites to prevent server exploits
UTM Wireless Protection gives you secure Wi-Fi in minutes.
– Centrally manage access points through the UTM’s built-in wireless controller
– Easily set up wireless hotspots and grant guest access with a simple voucher-based system
UTM Endpoint Protection provides desktops, laptops, and servers with antivirus, device and web control.
– Scans files, webpages and devices blocking or cleaning threats
– Device control reduces the risk of data loss and malware by managing removable devices
– Built-in URL filtering ensures users get the same level of web protection outside of the office as they do inside.