2U4N high density immersion cooling server with up to dual 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors, 16 DIMMs, 2 PCIe 5.0 slots, 2 NVMe, and two 10G LAN per node
Key Features of Asus RS720Q-E11-IM
- Immersion-cooled optimization: Short-depth chassis, sided-design storage and I/O on the rear panel to optimize the accessibility and maintenance
- Scale-up node design: Each node supports for dual processors, 16 DIMMs, 2 NVMe, 2 PCIe 5.0 slots, and two 10G LAN per node
- Scale-out infrastructure: The four-node architecture design is ideal for CDN, HCI and cloud workloads to drive IT agility and digital transformation
- High power efficiency: Redundant 3000W Titanium power supplies
- Enhanced IT-infrastructure management: ASUS ASMB11-iKVM remote control with ASPEED AST2600, ASUS Control Center IT management software and hardware-level Root-of-Trust solution
Your First Server Choice for Immersion Cooling
Implementing immersion cooling to data center require different architecture and mindset. ASUS immersion-cooling server leverage our legacy server architecture with the popular features to a new compact design, improving the accessibility on I/O ports, storage and cable routing, and strengthen the structure to allow the server placed vertically in the tank durably.
- Immersion Cooling Partnership. Wide range support from 6U to 41U, 5KW to 100KW
- Short-depth Chassis Design. Support 900mm server tank
- Easy Accessibility and Maintenance. All I/O ports on the rear panel, plus mounting ear make maintenance effortlessly
- Sided Storage Design. Storage is on the side of chassis that shorten the chassis length and makes storage accessible
Massive Compute Performance
Transform your data center TCO with the high-density server powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors. With an innovative design that fits four nodes in a 2U chassis, RS720Q-E11-IM accommodates dual-socket CPUs, PCIe 5.0 to satisfy the increasing demands for efficiency, density and TCO-optimization for data centers, web servers, virtualization, cloud and hyperscale environments.
Data Center Sustainability – Immersion Cooling
A comprehensive liquid cooling solution
This server is a purpose-built for intensive workloads for HPC data centers, with optimized space design to fit immersive cooling solutions, delivering lower pPUE and Operating Expenditures to balance power consumption and green energy awareness. By working with our partners, we’re able to deliver a total solution — from servers to modules, and even data-center floor plans and suggested infrastructure
World Records Leadership
ASUS holds the most amount of records in dual-socket (2P) and single-socket (1P) on SPEC CPU 2017 benchmark and dominate the computing performance. These top performance results provide a useful insight into compute-intensive workloads on different computer systems, enabling our customers to reduce complexity, tackle challenging workloads and accelerate system validations.
- Computing Performance. ASUS servers feature Performance Boost technology to achieve the best server performance and agility by tuning servers to match the requirements of workloads, letting you gain greater control of your server environment. This technology improves workload throughput by maximizing processor frequency and boost power, ideal for timesensitive applications such as financial services or data center operations.
- Power Efficiency. ASUS select servers achieved most power efficiency positions on the SPEC Power benchmark for energy efficiency and demonstrate to customers how they can achieve faster deployments and higher energy efficiency for their IT infrastructure.
Remote server management
ASUS ASMB11-iKVM is the latest server-management solution from ASUS, built upon the ASPEED 2600 chipset running on the latest AMI MegaRAC SP-X. The module provides various interfaces to enable out-of-band server management through WebGUI, Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) and Redfish® API
Streamline IT operations via a single dashboard
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is remote IT management software designed for monitoring your hardware and software IT assets and inventory status and enabling seamless remote BIOS configurations and updates, efficient IT diagnostics and troubleshooting and enhanced security with Hotfix updates, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.
APC Back-UPS Pro, 1500VA/865W, Tower, 230V, 10x IEC C13 outlets, AVR, LCD, User Replaceable Battery BR1500GI
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 5418Y 2.0GHz 24‑core 1P 32GB‑R MR408i‑o 8SFF 800W RPS Server SKU#P53570-001
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 4416+ 2.0GHz 20‑core 1P 32GB‑R MR408i‑o 8SFF 800W RPS Server SKU#P53568-001
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 4410Y 2.0GHz 12‑core 1P 32GB‑R MR408i‑o 8SFF 800W RPS Server SKU#P60049-001
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 4410Y 2.0GHz 12‑core 1P 32GB‑R MR408i‑o 8SFF 800W RPS Server SKU#P53566-001
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 5416S 2.0GHz 16‑core 1P 32GB‑R MR408i‑o 8SFF 800W RPS Server SKU#P55953-001