2D Statistical Analysis
Vary your slope material, geometry, and rock seeders to obtain an array of statistical envelopes, distribution graphs for energy, velocity and bounce height and visualize rock paths and endpoint distributions.
Barrier Analysis & Design Tools
Perform sensitivity analysis by creating custom barriers or choosing from a large library of predefined barriers including Geobrugg, Maccaferri, Pfeifer Isofer, RISP SRL, and Trumer Schutzbauten.
Rigid Body Analysis
Get more control of your analysis by defining the shape and size of rock and enable options for scarring, viscoplastic ground drag and vegetation damping. The Rigid Body algorithm also considers the impulse reaction of the rock
Features in SWedge
- Select from Lumped Mass and Rigid Body Methods
- Scale normal coefficient of restitution by rock mass or impact velocity
- Psuedo-random number generation for repeatable results
- Advanced simulation settings
Lumped Mass Method
- Models each rock as a particle with only mass
- Models impacts using both normal and tangential coefficients of restitution
- Models pseudo-rotation
- Models sliding using friction angle
Rigid Body Method
- Define rock shape, size, and mass:
- Polygonal rock shapes and smooth shapes
- Custom Polygon rock shapes
- Models sliding and rolling with dynamic coefficients of friction and rolling friction
- Variable friction with sliding distance
- Viscoplastic ground drag
- Forest damping for vegetated slopes
- Variable slope roughness
- Specify rock source locations using point seeders, point seeder series, and line seeders
- Unlimited number of rock source locations
- Probability settings for seeder starting velocities and rotations
- Pseudo-random number generation
- No restrictions on slope geometry (e.g., overhanging sections)
- Statistically defined material properties
- Model crest loss
- Statistically defined slope vertices
- Import/export material properties
- Import .dxf, .crsp (version 3 & 4) files
- Define slope based on segment lengths and angles
Enhanced Barrier Analysis
- Unlimited number of barriers
- Single variable barrier sensitivity analysis
- Double variable barrier sensitivity analysis
- Reusable barrier properties
- Built-in library includes Maccaferri, Trumer-Schutzbauten, Geobrugg, PFEIFER Protective Structures and RISP barriers
- Custom barriers
- Check barrier designs per Italian, Austrian codes or Non-factored method
- Triangular, trapezoidal, or custom berm shapes
- Calculate impact with berms or specify berms with infinite capacities
- Gather information/statistics at any location
- Define advanced filters based on combinations of criteria
- Filter rock paths to create statistics/graphs
- Histogram of rock endpoint locations
- Plot max, mean, and/or percentile graphs (energy, velocity, bounce height, etc.) along slope
- Distribution graphs show the distribution of bounce heights, energies, etc. at specific locations (same data as envelope graphs)
- Create histograms or cumulative distributions for specific locations (impact locations, energy, etc.)
- Toggle end reasons, seeders, rock types, and rock shapes added to Endpoint location, envelope, and distribution graphs
- Group plots of runout distances and barrier impacts for slope sections batch exported from RocFall3
- Copy graphs/plots to clipboard
- Transfer plots to Excel with one click
- Add property tables to the model view
- Export slope, rock paths, barriers, collectors, and berms to .dxf format
- Copy geometry/parameters to clipboard
- Advanced report generation
- Save screen to image file or capture to clipboard
- Slope and slope/chart views are easily added
- Animate rockfall trajectories
- Display contact points
- Save computed paths
- Adding views to your Report
- Adding barrier design reports to your Report
- Print report or export to PDF’s
Common Material Type Libraries
- Table of coefficients of restitution included
- Table of coefficients of friction included
- Table of rock densities
RocFall2 across Applications
Account for loss of bench width, assess the risk of runoff reaching lower operating levels, and design mitigation measures for your mines.
Analyze instabilities in highly jointed rock slopes which pose risks for kinematic slope failures.
Assess the risk of rockfalls reaching roadways and design and model remedial measures such as barriers and berms.
Explore the latest features in RocFall2
Batch export 2D slope sections from RocFall3 and conduct group analysis in RocFall2 for comparing runout distances and impact on barriers.
Plot up to three percentile values in conjunction to the max and mean values for envelope graphs.
Quickly generate material coefficients for Lumped Mass or Rigid Body analysis by selecting from a library of common slope materials.
Other Rocscience Product
Rocscience Software Rocscience RocFall3 3D Assessment of Slopes at Risk for Rockfalls3D Model Creation Constructing rockfall models is easier and faster than ever. Import ground surfaces from geological modelling or mine planning software or with the Terrain...
Rocscience Software Rocscience RS3 3D Finite Element Analysis Surface & Underground Excavation Designed to analyze stress, deformation, stability, and groundwater flow of surface and underground excavations. Simplify even the most complex civil, geotechnical and...
Rocscience Software Rocscience RS2 Logo 2D Finite Element Analysis Surface & Underground Excavations Whether your project is civil or mining based, above ground or below, RS2 enables you to effectively analyze stress/deformation, stability, support design, and...
Rocscience Software SWedge Surface Wedge Analysis for SlopesSensitivity & Probabilistic Analysis Perform probabilistic analysis to determine the probability of failure. Model variability in geometry, point of force application, joint and bedding strength, water...
Rocscience Software Slide3 3D Limit Equilibrium Analysis for Slopes Powerful Failure Surface Searching Locate critical failure surfaces and compute the correct factor of safety using a combination of global metaheuristic search methods and local surface altering...
Slide2 2D Limit Equilibrium Analysis for SlopesFeatures in Slide2Technical Specifications Analysis Methods Bishop Simplified Corps of Engineers #1 Corps of Engineers #2 GLE/Morgenstern-Price Janbu Corrected Janbu Simplified Lowe-Karafiath Ordinary/Fellenius Sarma...
APC UPS APC Back-UPS 750VA, 230V, AVR, 2 universal & 1 IEC outlets BX750MI-MS Product APC Back-UPS 750VA, 230V, AVR, 2 universal & 1 IEC outlets BX750MI-MSDocuments Product Datasheet User guide Spesifikasi APC Back-UPS 750VA, 230V, AVR, 2 universal...
APC UPS APC Back-UPS 1200VA, 230V, AVR, 4 universal & 1 IEC outlets BX1200MI-MS Product APC Back-UPS 1200VA, 230V, AVR, 4 universal & 1 IEC outlets BX1200MI-MSDocuments Product Datasheet User guide Spesifikasi APC Back-UPS 1200VA, 230V, AVR, 4 universal...
APC UPS APC Back-UPS, 625VA, Floor, 230V, 3 Universal outlets, AVR BX625CI-MSProduct APC Back-UPS, 625VA, Floor, 230V, 3 Universal outlets, AVR BX625CI-MSDocuments Product Datasheet User guide Spesifikasi APC Back-UPS, 625VA, Floor, 230V, 3 Universal outlets, AVR...
APC UPS APC Back-UPS 1600VA, 230V, AVR, 4 universal outlets BX1600MI-MSProduct APC Back-UPS BX1600MI-MS 1600VA, 230V, AVR, 4 universal outletsDocuments Product Datasheet User guide Spesifikasi APC Back-UPS BX1600MI-MS 1600VA, 230V, AVR, 4 universal outlets Main Max....
APC UPS APC Back-UPS 2200VA, 230V, AVR, 4 universal outlets BX2200MI-MSProduct APC Back-UPS BX2200MI-MS 2200VA, 230V, AVR, 4 universal outletsDocuments Product Datasheet User guide Spesifikasi APC Back-UPS BX2200MI-MS 2200VA, 230V, AVR, 4 universal outlets Main Main...
APC UPS APC Back-UPS BK650-AS, 650VA, Tower, 230V BK650-ASProduct APC Back-UPS BK650-AS, 650VA, Tower, 230V This product is part of the Back-UPS range. The BK650-AS features a total of 4 power outlets, one of which is surge only. Its runtime at 100W is 35 minutes. It...
Vertiv UPS UPS Liebert EXS 10-80kVA EXSProduct UPS Liebert EXS 10-80kVACompact design and improved performances. The new Liebert® EXS is a monolithic transformer-free UPS which brings exceptional features for mission-critical applications. Its extraordinary double...
Vertiv UPS UPS Vertiv Liebert EXM2 EXM2Product UPS Vertiv Liebert EXM2Liebert® EXM2 is a monolithic uninterruptible power supply, designed to address the rising need of highly reliable and efficient UPS for next-gen mid-size critical applications. Liebert® EXM2 is...
Vertiv UPS UPS Vertiv Liebert GXT5 Lithium-Ion UPS 1000 - 3000 VA GXT5Product UPS Vertiv Liebert GXT5 Lithium-Ion UPS 1000 - 3000 VAThe Vertiv™ Liebert® GXT5 Lithium-Ion double-conversion online UPS provides the highest level of power conditioning and power protection...
TND Battery TND TN12-7.2 TN12-7.2Product TND TN12-7.2 12V 7.2AH BATTERY VRLATND TN12-7.2 adalah baterai VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) yang handal dengan kapasitas 7.2 ampere-jam dan tegangan 12 volt. Baterai ini dirancang untuk memberikan daya yang stabil dan tahan...