HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 tower server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4208 processor, 16 GB memory, four large form factor drive bays, and one 500W power supply
Features of HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 4208 1P 16GB-R E208i-a 4LFF 1x500W RPS Server
- Supports the additional 2nd generation Intel® Xeon Scalable Processor offerings delivering exceptional customer value with increased performance and industry leading frequency.
- Supports mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server for tiered storage, offering the flexibility to mix drive types for cost and capacity size considerations.
- Available regionally, SMB offers that are aggressively priced.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2933 MT/s or 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory3, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker along with the traditional operating systems.
GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
With the new addition of NVIDIA Tesla T4 and NVIDIA Quadro RTX8000/6000/4000 GPU option support, it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
ProLiant ML350 Gen10 delivers expandability and flexibility with mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
Large expansion capacity with eight PCIe slots, six USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE or 100GbE adapters and Infiniband cards provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5) enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
iLO 5 security features include Server Configuration Lock to ensure secure transit; iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities in server setup. Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
More Information of HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 4208 1P 16GB-R E208i-a 4LFF 1x500W RPS Server
- Processor core available 8 core
- Processor cache 11 MB L3
- Processor name Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4208 (8 core, 2.1 GHz, 11.00 MB, 85W)
- Processor number 1 processor
- Processor speed 2.1 GHz
- Memory type HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Memory, standard 16 GB (1x 16 GB) RDIMM
- Included hard drives None ship standard, 4 LFF drives supported
- Optical drive type Optional
- Security UEFI Secure Boot and Secure Start support Immutable Silicon Root of Trust FIPS 140-2 validation (iLO 5 certification in progress) Common Criteria certification (iLO 5 certification in progress) Configurable for PCI DSS compliance Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) on browser Support for Commercial National Security Algorithms (CNSA) Tamper-free updates – components digitally signed and verified Secure Recovery – recover critical firmware to known good state on detection of compromised firmware Ability to rollback firmware Secure erase of NAND/User data TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 option TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0 option Front bezel key-lock feature – standard, available in both Tower and Rack models Padlock slot, standard Kensington Lock slot, standard
- Infrastructure management HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard), HPE iLO Advanced, and OneView Advanced (optional)
- Power supply type 1 HPE 500W Flex Slot power supply
- Expansion slots 4-slots (x16, x8, x16, x8) as standard For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- Network controller HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
- Storage controller 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a Gen10 Controller
- System fan features 2 standard fans Optional redundant fan cage kit (874572-B21, additional 4 fans)
- Form factor 4U Tower
- Warranty 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
- Weight 21 kg (46.30 lb)
- Dimensions 46.25 x 64.8 x 17.4 cm (18.2 x 25.51 x 6.85 in)
- Detailed product description HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 tower server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4208 processor, 16 GB memory, four large form factor drive bays, and one 500W power supply
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ClearOS is either registered trademark or trademark of ClearCenter Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. NVIDIA, NVIDIA QUADRO and NVIDIA QUADRO NVLINK are trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).